Sunday 1 May 2011

My Trip To Scotland

 
Oh my God. I left for Scotland three weeks ago and I'm only writing about it NOW. How rude, shame on me! Well, my parents visited me right after my trip and then.... I just felt too lazy to write my article(s). Still, it's no excuse!

But I kind of had planned my laziness, because I kept a diary when I was in Scotland, so I wouldn't forget half of what I did! It means that, ok, you had to wait a long while, but at least you will now read all the details of my adventure! It also means that I have a LOT to say. Sorry about that. This is why I think it's better to have one article per day. And there will be an incredibly ridiculous number of pictures per article.

Good luck with the reading and viewing! I hope you still enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment