Sunday 29 May 2011

BBQ at Tatjana's

Dear readers,

I can barely move tonight. I ate a ridiculous amount of food at Tatjana's "Goodbye BBQ" that was organised by her host family and neighbours. Crisps, peanuts, chicken, salmon, various salads and desserts. Yeah, dessertS, with an "s". Ridiculous. It was lovely though, I had a jolly good time! What a nice way to say goodbye! And we were so lucky with the weather! It stayed dry and the sun showed itself quite a bit. We could have done without the wind though... It made me cold. I have to say I'm happy to be inside now!

Here are a couple of pictures!







It really enjoyed myself and I hope I'll see Tatjana again soon too! Germany is not so far away from Switzerland and after a weekend in Berlin, I'd really like to see more of this country. And of course, Tatjana is most welcome in Switzerland, if she ever feels like paying me a visit =D I'm glad we got along so well her and I and I really enjoyed our trips and days and nights out!!

Farewell, Tatjana!!! We shouldn't be too sad to say goodbye, as I'm sure we'll meet again! And the Internet makes it really easy to stay in touch; we have NO excuse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment