Monday 2 May 2011

Easter

Last week it was Easter and my host mum's sister invited us over for lunch!

So off we went! My host mum had made a Baileys cheesecake for the occasion. I was looking forward to it, as she had made it before and it was really yummy =P

A feast was waiting for us! Vegetable-sticks and dip, salmon canapés and prawn cocktail to begin with, a yummy Sunday roast for lunch and for desert, the cheesecake and some mini chocolate meringues which were not bat at all! Oh and we also had some Buck's Fizz to drink. It's a kind of orangey champagne. Not really strong. But quite nice!

After lunch, we went on a walk to digest our cheesecake. It was quite nice! My host mum took some pictures so here they are!









I spent a really nice Easter day! Also, I got two Easter Eggs! One from my host mum and one from her sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment