Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween people!

The German assistant, one of her friends and I went to a Halloween party at The Ship, one of Soham's pubs. I dressed up as a witch. Well, I just bought a 74p hat and wore black clothes really. Still.

We went down to the pub, ordered a cider and found a seat. It was quite packed and the atmosphere was nice and cosy!

We started taking pictures, and there was this guy who kept looking at us. After a while, he just came to us and introduced himself, while apologizing for being drunk. Funny. Well after that, him and his friend kept hitting on us for the whole night. That was actually kinda funny, because we made fun of them. And we got free Baileys too! Yummy. Anyway, those guys were too old and a bit sultry, but I genuinely enjoyed myself, and I think the girls did too.

Here are some pictures of our Halloween night out!



No comments:

Post a Comment