Sunday 31 October 2010

Day Out in Nottingham

Hello people!

On Wednesday, I went to Nottingham to see my friend Victor, who studies there. We had a lovely day in Robin Hood's town!


We first visited the castle. I have to say I was a bit disappointed, because it looks nothing like a medieval castle. There was a weird exhibition inside and we got to see the new Robin Hood film's costumes. That was quite cool =P


Here is me, as Robina Hood:


Then we had a pint at the oldest pub in the UK. It was fun hehe


I had a cider because I utterly hate beer. But cider is ok =) And tea, of course. But drinking tea in the oldest pub is too posh isn't it?

After that we just walked around and looked for all the churches in the city haha. Nottingham is a nice city and I like the feel and atmosphere of it! It's quite big too and there are a lot of shops hehe.

Of course, it was nice to see Victor again! It'd been two years! We hope we can go and see Harry Potter together in Cambridge in November =)

To finish with, here are a couple of other pictures! Enjoy!









That's it! I have many more pictures but I don't think you want to see all of them. And to be honest, I don't feel like uploading all of them either =P

No comments:

Post a Comment