Sunday 26 December 2010

Eventually Home, but...

Hello dear ones!

As you can read in the title there, just above, my plane took off on Friday the 24th! And it was on time too, can you believe it?

I won't talk about my journey to the airport, as it was a boring bus and then coach journey. The waiting at the airport was quite boring too and the flight itself was, well, like all other flights really; boring. I slept most of the time.

I was so happy that I'd be in Geneva on time and that we wouldn't get home too late. We had that delicious filet mignon en croûte you see? Awaiting for us. And some Christmas presents too! We always celebrate our "little" Christmas on the 24th with my parents and my brother. And then on the 25th, that's the big family Christmas.

Unfortunately, Fate hadn't finished hassling me! For my suitcase never arrived in Geneva! Easyjet have lost my suitcase, and I still haven't had any news about it =( Half of my presents are in that suitcase, plus clothes and stuff I really don't want to lose...

So fingers crossed. Again!


No comments:

Post a Comment