Saturday 26 February 2011

A Trip to the North


Good evening readers!

To those of you who've just had a week off: I hope you had a nice week! To the others, well, I hope you had a nice week too mwa ha ha.

I was lucky enough to have a week off myself! So with the German assistant, we decided to make a trip to the north of England! Our destinations: Lincoln, Leeds, York and Newcastle. We found a really cheap and quite nice hotel in Leeds, where we spent three nights. In Newcastle, we stayed in the YHA hostel which, to my surprise, was really nice as well. We had also booked all our train tickets in advance. We were, in fact, very well organised (a German girl and a Swiss girl.... we had to be XD).

Instead of writing a loOoooOoOoong article about the whole trip, I'll write one article per town, as I think it will not only be easier for me, but also for you!

Enjoy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment