Monday 27 September 2010

To-do list / 2

Now that I am in England, I need to sort out a couple of things; administrative matters, money matters, etc.... That's why I decided to make a second To-do list:

  • Open a bank account (at Lloyd's or Barclays)
  • Buy a pay-as-you-go phone
  • Provide documents to my school regarding the CRB check
  • Ask for P46 and P86 tax forms and ask for help
  • Ask for some information about the National Insurance Number (NI number)
  • Book an appointment to get a NI number
  • Get a NI number
  • Register with a local NHS (National Health Service) doctor
  • Ask about the Local Government Pension Scheme
  • Buy a bedside lamp
  • Buy a dustbin
  • Buy a bathrobe
  • Buy some decoration for my room
  • If not found in the house, buy a weighing machine
  • Buy a 16-25 railcard

No comments:

Post a Comment