Friday 17 September 2010

Final Countdown



Hey guys!

In one week exactly, my mum and I are taking a plane to London with about 70kg luggage. Ouch. *Do I really need this 50th top?* Yes, I do!

I'm ready now. All I need is finish packing (as you can see on my To-do list). One small thing here and there and I'll be ready for my big adventure. I'm really excited. A bit afraid too. I've left for one month before, but this is different. I'm going to come back for Christmas of course, which is good because I think I'm going to miss my parents, brother, grand-parents, friends, and cats =)

But at the beginning I'm going to be soooo busy I won't have time to miss anyone I guess XD I'll be busy with my schools, with the teachers, with administration stuff, and with new, exciting things to discover!

No comments:

Post a Comment