Friday 7 May 2010

Where?

In the application form, we could tell if there was a region/town/city we particularly liked. So I wrote "Liverpool". Why? Because I love this city! We spent two weeks there last summer, with my family, and I really enjoyed it. There is a nice atmosphere in Liverpool's streets that makes you feel home. The town blends the old and the new; you can feel its history. It's a lively and animated place too! And let's not forget it's the Beatles' home-town! Not that I am a huge fan, but their music is great and the band's story is an interesting one!
So well, will I end up in/near Liverpool? I have not the slightest idea... That would be amazing, yes! But I'm open to new things too and I guess I'd be happy anywhere. I'd prefer a big town/city though...

While waiting, here are some pics I took when I was in Liverpool!







1 comment:

  1. Hi hi!! I hope you can go there and that you'll have a lot of fun to talk to these not understandable Liverpoolians :) see ya horse

    ReplyDelete