Friday 21 May 2010

LAP Seminar and Lake District


I've received my exam dates today! I was anxious to get them because I didn't know if I would be able to attend the preparatory seminar on the 17th of June. Now I know I can, so I'm happy!

I was in the Lake District last week (yes, Mr Volcano was nice to us) with the English Institute and I met two ex-assistants and a future assistant. I was glad to be able to get excited with people who actually know what it is haha. The two ex-assistants told me they had a great year in England and that the seminar was cool. And the future assistant is a really nice girl and I hope I can go with her on the 17th =)

I should receive an e-mail from the British Council in the following weeks. Aaargh, I start getting really impatient! I want to know where I'll spend next year and knowing my city/town will make the whole looking-forward-to-it thing more concrete!

Here are a couple of pictures I took in the Lake District. It's a wonderful place, I really enjoyed our study-trip there!

No comments:

Post a Comment