Friday 14 January 2011

One Week with my Little Bro!

Good afternoon ladies & gentlemen!

After Christmas, my brother Will visited me and spent one week with me. So I thought it may be worth an article in my blog!

The first day, we went to Cambridge. My brother spent one month in Cambridge one and a half year ago so he was glad to be there again! We had sushi for lunch and then made our way to cineworld, to see Gulliver's Travels. We both really enjoyed the movie and wished it'd been longer! I highly recommend it to anyone! *Note to myself: find the book, buy the book, and READ the book!*

On Tuesday, we went to Norwich. We were really lucky with the weather! We just walked around the town. I think Will enjoyed it!

I had lessons in Ely on Wednesday so we just had a look around Soham in the afternoon. There's not much to see, but it's still where I'm living, so I thought my brother should have a look!

On Thursday, I brought Will to school and after my classes, we went into the Ely Cathedral and went on a guided tour. The guide was really funny and I found the tour really interesting. I hadn't been inside the cathedral before - except for the carol concert - so it was about time I went!

On Friday, we went to Cambridge again, had sushi again, and went to the cinema again. The weather was horrible, so it was not such a bad thing to go! We saw Meet the Parents: Little Fockers. It was funny!

And on Saturday, my host mum drove us to Bury St. Edmunds, where we had a quick look around, before going to my host mum's sister to have a yummy chili con carne =P We spent a lovely evening!!

Finally, on Sunday, we took the first train to London. We spent a couple of hours in the capital, walking around and enjoying the sun. Our last stop was Victoria station, where I said goodbye to my brother who took the Gatwick Express to.... Gatwick!

I had a lovely time with my little bro and I hope he did too! =)

This picture was taken in May 2010, in the Lake District. I unfortunately don't have any pictures of my brother's stay in Cambridgeshire!!

No comments:

Post a Comment