Saturday 27 November 2010

Snow and Chinese Food


Good evening!

As you can read in the title, this article won't be about much. I just wanted to write an article haha. So here we go!

Last Thursday, we went to a Chinese restaurant in Ely with the Soham teachers. It was a meal to welcome some German teachers who are now here for an exchange. Well it was a nice meal. I love Chinese food! We had a good time too, even though I was sneezing, blowing my nose and coughing the whole time haha.

Also on Thursday night, it snowed for the first time in Soham! I was really pleased! It was just a couple of snow flakes, but it was snow all right! =D This morning when I woke up to go to the loo, there was a really thin layer of snow. But by the time I got up at 11am, it had all gone, so I couldn't even take a picture! =(

Well that's it for this oh-so-useless article! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment