Thursday 1 July 2010

I'm going to be a Tenant!


Hey guys!

I thought it was time to write a new article, as I have found accommodation in Ely! Yes! I will live in a flat, with a female student, in the very centre of the city. Shops, restaurants and pubs are near, and it's close from the station and only 15 minutes walk from the school! The room is furnished and the rent includes all bills. I have signed the contract today. I still need to get it back with the landlady's signature, and pay for the security deposit. After that, I'll be a Tenant =)

My school had reserved me a room in a host family in Soham, but I decided to go with the flatshare. I will have my "own" home, be free and learn how to be fully independent =) What's more, I didn't want to live in Soham, but in Ely, which seems more lively and more pleasant. I might be wrong though, but come what may!

My flat is in this area. Maybe my view will resemble this:

3 comments:

  1. great,I`m happy for you, You`ll see being a tenant is real fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The location is ideal, close to the train station, to your school and with the center very near... You'll enjoy your stay, for sure !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I hope so, yeah :D

    ReplyDelete